ST ANDREWS CHURCH

St Andrews Presbyterian Church is managed by The St Andrews Matakana Trust Inc. It is located at 1 Omaha Flats Road in the Matakana Country Park.

The church was built in Matakana Village in 1898 in a gothic style and was brought to the park in 2007 where it was restored for local use. It has original wooden kauri pews and can seat 100. 

Contact Trust representatives to view the church or to make a booking. (021189424)